Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jan Mikael - false prophet and promoter of false prophets

Jan Mikael (from Denmark) is a false prophet and promotes the false prophets and false prophecies posted on the five "doves" web site.

When warned about the sin of date setting, he sent me scripture claiming I was mocking and scoffing at Yeshua's soon return.

What blinds these false prophets so that they can claim that those who watch for Yeshua every day are scoffers because they do not believe the false prophecies of their beloved false prophets???

Yeshua can come any day and I continually watch each and every day - yet the false prophets such as Jan Mikael claim I am a scoffer and mocker of the BIBLICAL Truth because I will not accept their false prophecies or failed date setters as a prophet of G-d.

It is the wicked servant that says Yeshua cannot come until a certain date. Those who claim to speak for G-d and have failed prophecies are false prophets and Yeshua will tell them 'go away, I never knew you'


Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy by thy name, and by thy name cast out demons, and by thy name do many mighty works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.