Sunday, January 17, 2010

False prophet Rebecca *FEELS* her false prophecies are "from the Lord"

.
It is absolutely unbelievable what the false prophets are allowed to post on the five demons ("doves") web site and nobody has any discernment to see how it is unbiblical.

False prophet Rebecca claims "God told her something" but did not explain it to her so she assumed it had something to book of Ruth and counted the number the book is in her bible (8) and used that to make up some sort of [false] prophecy.

In the Tanach (Jewish "Old Testament"), the books are in a completely different order and Ruth is placed near the end of the Tanach (and some books are divided differently and chapters numbered differently) so even if there was a biblical reason to count the book number and use numerology to make up a prophecy (there isn't - it is forbidden by God) you would need to understand books, chapters, and numbering are differentin different bible versions and would need to figure out which one was "ordained by God" (they are not - it is simply a human system to find different passages)

I have heard clearly from God threee times in my life - there is absolutely NO mistake when you hear from Him and there is absolutely NO doubt what He says will come to pass. "Feeling" something is from God has NOTHING to do with it.

Also note false prophet Rebecca does not say the "calm male voice" is God --- it could have very well have been satan deceiving her or she is intentionally making people assume it was God that spoke to her.

If the Holy Spirit (FYI - there are many demons that people in the new age movement channel that call themselves "holy spirit") was going to reveal the rapture date to this false prophet, He would not have her count the number of the book of Ruth (which varies depending on the bible version) - He would have clearly told her when the raptre would be (and we know we are instructed to 'Keep Watch' because we do not - and will not - know the exact day of Messiah Yeshua's (Jesus) return so we KNOW the Holy Spirit would not communicate this to us)

As for seeing a "bright morning star" in december - venus the planet appears in the morning tis time of year:

http://stardate.org/nightsky/planets/
Venus, the dazzling morning or evening star, outshines all the other stars and planets in the night sky. It begins the year in the evening sky, well up in the west as darkness begins to fall. It will disappear from view in late March as it passes between Earth and the Sun. It will return to view as a “morning star” by early April, and remain in the morning sky until December.

--------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan2010/rebecca117-2.htm

Rebecca (17 Jan 2010)
"My "revelations" I feel are from the Lord."

Around May/June 2009 I asked God to show me something that would happen before the Rapture, if there would be any warning or event. A few weeks later I was taking a nap and had a dream where I was looking at the United States from up in the air and saw the lights go out across the nation.

Around May/June, I was sleeping and I woke up and just laid there. I heard a calm male voice say “After the second moon”. I was assuming that the Rapture would happen in 2009. After Hanukah passed I realized that maybe the voice was referring to December, the month that has two moons.

One day in July I was reading an article online about Ruth being a gentile bride and Boaz being a type of Christ. I thought to myself let me go read the book of Ruth and see if it might give some clues relating to the Rapture. I felt prompted by the Holy Spirit to count which book of the Bible Ruth is.
I thought that won’t show me anything but I will count it anyway. Ruth is the 8th book and there are 4 chapters. At the time I thought maybe God was showing me the Rapture might be August 4th or someday in August. But it wasn’t and I have been trying to see where it might line up ever since. Just recently I realized that from July to February is 8 months.

1) July

2) August

3) September

4) October

5) November

6) December

7) January

8) February And February 4th could be the last day we are on earth before the Rapture after midnight on 2/5 Sh’vat 21

In December, I was talking to God and asked how much longer do we have to wait for the Rapture. I thought you told me to leave Florida and move back with my parents so I could help them but also because the Rapture was going to happen soon. I opened my Bible and it opened to 2 Peter 3:9 and I read the verse God is waiting so more people have time to be saved. I then said, how much longer? Do we have to wait until Pentecost? How much more time are you going to give these sinful people. They are not going to change unless some type of disaster comes and wakes them up. I then looked down at my bed and there was a booklet with Rev. 10/7 on it. I immediately thought Revelation 10:7. I thought I can read it for the heck of it and see what it says. It says “But in the days when the seventh angel is about to sound his trumpet, the mystery of God will be accomplished, just as he announced to his servants the prophets.” I was like well that doesn’t answer the question of when it will take place. My eyes then caught the verse right above it and it says “God will wait no longer”. Most Bibles say there will be no more delay.

I wasn’t sure if this was just a coincidence or not. I wrote these verses down on two pieces of paper, one for my Bible and one for my night stand. I stuck one of them randomly in my Bible. About a week or so later I wanted to email my friend and tell her what happened. But I couldn’t remember the exact verse of Peter so I went to look for it in my Bible, I couldn’t find even though I looked thoroughly for it. The next day I was reading some posts at Rita and Ales was talking about Nehemiah and a possible Rapture clue. So I decided to go read Nehemiah. The piece of paper that I was looking for the night before was in the first page of Nehemiah and the first words I saw and read was the heading in bold lettering that said “Nehemiah begs to go home”. (which is what I have been doing for the last year)

About a week later I stuck the other piece of paper in my Bible also. I was not trying to stick it anywhere special. A couple days later I was reading a post from Joseph Blackmon about Luke and decided to go read Luke 11. I jokingly said to myself watch the other piece of paper will be here. I opened my Bible to Luke 11 and it was right there. I had highlighted Luke 11:9-12 in the past and this it what it says.

“So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

11“Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead? 12Or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? 13If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!”

The morning of December 11, 2009 I was in a deep sleep and all of a sudden woke up. I looked at the clock and it was 5:59AM. The head of my bed is right by my window so I immediately looked out the window and looked towards the sky. I couldn't see that well because my eyes were groggy. But what I saw was a very bright star or what I assumed was a star because all I saw was brightness. I decided to put my glasses on to see clearer. My vision is not that bad, but faces are blurry across the room without them. So I put my glasses on to see if I could get a better look. I was like wow that star is so bright. I couldn’t keep looking at it because it hurt my eyes, so I just went back to sleep thinking wow what a bright star. It didn't even register to me at that point that a regular star wouldn't cause that.

Well, that day I was wondering what star I seen that was so bright that it bothered my eyes to look at it. Before I went to bed that night, I set my alarm to wake me up at the same time so I could look at the star again. As you know, if a star is there the morning before it will be in the same spot again the next morning at the same time. Well, there isn't a star in the sky were I look at from my window.

I then realized that Jesus is the "Bright Morning Star" but didn’t know where in the Bible it says that so I searched the Internet and found the verse.

Rev 22:16 (NIV) "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

The next verse, Rev 22:17 says “The Spirit and the bride say, Come”

At first I thought the Lord showed me this to say he is coming in December, but I think he was saying I am not coming in December, but I am coming before Pentecost like I told you.

Time will tell.


----------------------------------------------------------------