Saturday, April 4, 2009

narcissistic false prophet Anthony Sanders - numerology says the rapture will be on his birthday --- april 11, 2009

.
I have never seen such a self centered self righteous false prophet as Anthony Sanders who thinks the rapture will be on april 11, 2009 because it is his birthday and the "numbers line up"

divination = numerology

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 "There shall not be found among you anyone who uses divination or who practices witchcraft or one who interprets omens or is a sorcerer or who casts a spell or is a medium or a spiritist or who calls up the dead. For whosoever does these things is detestable to the Lord."

Messiah Yeshua "has his back" ??? Messiah Yeshua says He will REJECT those who disobey G-d (which means those who practice numerology going against what G-d has said)

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.


-------------------------------------------
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2009/anthonys44-1.htm
Anthony Sanders (4 Apr 2009) "Is It Time For My Departure?"
Praise The Lord To All.
On April 11, 2009, if the Lord be willing, I will be 18,874 days old, I certainly like the numbers, I see #74=Jesus=10+5+19+21+19, in the English Gematria, who has my back. If the dead in Christ rise on this day "Psalms 39-4; 90-12" I won't be surprise, I fill strongly, that there will be a great shaking on this day, leading up to the closing of the church age, "PENTECOST" let us keep in mind, we must complete the Fourth Day of the Lord before we can cross over into the next day "order of events. I am certainly on "HIGH ALERT" what if it doesn't take place this year? It is better to have an umbrella and not need it, than not to have one and need it. The Lion is about to roar! Brother Anthony W SandersTHE WAY BACK TO PENTECOST (God's hand) Deut. 33:3Acts 2:36-40; 4:11; 12.

----------------------------------------------------------------